Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pare-Indonesian English Camp

I was very hard to speak English when I was in Junior High School and thought that I could not speak English at all. A friend from Pare said that whatever in the world need struggle and trying. He said that Pare has many English Short English Course. There are many options that can be chosen by you, he said. Immediately I went to Pare with my friend, and I asked about the best English course over there.
Of course I found what I need. I came to BEC, Basic English Course that located in Tulungrejo village. I studied there more and less six months.
One important thing that I can learn there. We have to be confident when we do any thing. Do not be shy, and do not afraid to do a mistake. Yeaah, I could learn any thing, I found the new one, I can speak English in front of the teacher, with my friend even though I have to learn English more. OOoo..yeah, one again, I have a great friend in my class, he is 53 years old, and he never shy to study. Think about that..!! Are you like him...? Do you have spirit like him. "Never Old To Learn"

0 comments:

Post a Comment